New technologies brought to market by du
The StreetDance 3D, the UK's top-grossing 3D movie, to its video on demand (VOD) package has been brought together on its enemy by UAE provider du which has raised the 3D ante., has been aired thanks to a deal between du and On Deman Group is being thanked by the film, which was first made available on Christmas Day, a subsidiary of SeaChange International.
Du chief commercial director Farid Faraidooni has alleged that with bouquet of offerings and depending on positive customer feedback they are going to provide 3D movie which is a great new addition and more exciting titles are yet to come.
It is revealed in the market for the first time by them. It is hoped that the consumers will be happy to receive this new technology, which enables them to watch movies in this advanced new format.
The latest addition of duduLoading...'s Video on Demand will have its opening on 25 December which include StreetDance 3D, the U. K.'s top grossing dance movie - a 3D first for the Middle East.
New Zealand News
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
- ACMA asks Fortune Clock Casino and Dinkum customers to withdraw funds or risk losing money permanently
- Mercedes-Benz’s upcoming EQ electric cars to allow users to choose the sound they want to vehicle to make
- Mohegan Gaming-led consortium reportedly files bid for license to build & operate Athens casino
- Eyas Gaming Ltd eager to enter Germany’s regulated online gaming space