Rotana Audio & Video inks ‘Strategic Partnership Agreement’ with Ondas Media
Saudi Arabia-based media giant Rotana Audio & Video has signed a strategic partnership agreement with Ondas Media, a pan-European media company based in Madrid.
The deal will allow Ondas to broadcast music, concerts, interviews and 'related content' to satellite radio listeners across Europe.
In addition, the pact will also cover 'the development of tailored radio channels and their possible monetization before Ondas' full service launch in 2012.
New Zealand News
- 10 pm COVID-19 curfew will negatively impact casino workers, warns BGC
- Donaco International reports H1 net loss of AU$59 million, showing significant year-on-year improvement
- Why the NZ Dollar Could Have a Very Bright Future
- Sydney’s Star Casino fined $90,000 for allowing minors to gamble in 2019
- Danville Casino Campaign being led by former Caesars CEO Tony Rodio