The UAE construction major, Arabtec Construction has made a declaration that, it has got a letter of to receive two projects soon. The worth of both the projects will be AED356 million ($97 million).
The company has signed the first contract of AED219 million in Abu Dhabi. This has been signed to build the underground car park at the headquarters of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, also recognized as ADNOC.
The company in a statement has said that the upcoming project of car park will include three levels underground. The underground space will be of 22,741m2, a developed area of 65,340m2 and around 1,575 parking spaces.
The location of this underground project is below the public park near the ADNOC headquarters near the Corniche. It is expected that, this project will be completed in two years.
Another project has been given to the Arabtec in Egypt for Construction. It was sanctioned from Emaar Misr for Development, subsidiary of property developer Emaar Properties. The project worth is of AED137 million with a motto to construct 74 residential villas and 30 town houses.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares