The UAE construction major, Arabtec Construction has made a declaration that, it has got a letter of to receive two projects soon. The worth of both the projects will be AED356 million ($97 million).
The company has signed the first contract of AED219 million in Abu Dhabi. This has been signed to build the underground car park at the headquarters of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, also recognized as ADNOC.
The company in a statement has said that the upcoming project of car park will include three levels underground. The underground space will be of 22,741m2, a developed area of 65,340m2 and around 1,575 parking spaces.
The location of this underground project is below the public park near the ADNOC headquarters near the Corniche. It is expected that, this project will be completed in two years.
Another project has been given to the Arabtec in Egypt for Construction. It was sanctioned from Emaar Misr for Development, subsidiary of property developer Emaar Properties. The project worth is of AED137 million with a motto to construct 74 residential villas and 30 town houses.
- Sharp fall experienced in Jobless claims
- Boeing plans to spend $10 billion on 777X jetliner
- Telstra ‘vacuums up’ data from telephone calls of Australian users
- FTC settles with maker of Brightest Flashlight Free app which distributed user data to third parties
- BBM directory search service launched for Android platform