The UAE construction major, Arabtec Construction has made a declaration that, it has got a letter of to receive two projects soon. The worth of both the projects will be AED356 million ($97 million).
The company has signed the first contract of AED219 million in Abu Dhabi. This has been signed to build the underground car park at the headquarters of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, also recognized as ADNOC.
The company in a statement has said that the upcoming project of car park will include three levels underground. The underground space will be of 22,741m2, a developed area of 65,340m2 and around 1,575 parking spaces.
The location of this underground project is below the public park near the ADNOC headquarters near the Corniche. It is expected that, this project will be completed in two years.
Another project has been given to the Arabtec in Egypt for Construction. It was sanctioned from Emaar Misr for Development, subsidiary of property developer Emaar Properties. The project worth is of AED137 million with a motto to construct 74 residential villas and 30 town houses.
- Key Interest Rates Unaltered and Mortgages Get Cheaper
- November Home Sale Prices Moved up in November by 5.3 Percent
- Hyatt’s Malware Attack Affects Properties in India too
- London’s Expensive Property Market Advertises Cheapest Flat for about £75,000
- Slow Down in Housing Market Could be a Drag on Canada’s Economy
- Record Profit for American Airlines in 2015
- Soft Patch for the U.S. Economy in 2015, Q4 with Inventory Stockpile and Slowing Global Demand
- Oil Futures Scale on Hopes of Reduced Supply as Russia Plans to Talk to OPEC Members
- Amazon’s Quarterly Result Misses Expectations; Shares Drop
- Social media to blame for sleep disturbances, study