It Is the Time to Rock ‘N’ Role
The city of Dubai is celebrating the 16th edition of Dubai Shopping Festival with wide sales going across the Mall and big chances for winning prize.
There are exiting offers, discounts, and deals on different products. Many prizes are given away each day.
Friends and family can enjoy amazing events each night during this fiesta. People can enjoy the firecracker shows. For the first time in UAE, fans can look forward to the exclusive Quick Change Dance Illusionist at
Festival Square. Keelan Leyser and Charlotte from the Britain’s Got Talent will perform until January 31st.
The Legends of the Storm will offer spectators an unforgettable show from Georgia, full of song and athletic dance. The show will hold on February 1 to 20.
The shoppers will have a real happening time here in Dubai all through this shopping festival. Other than shopping, they can enjoy various performances by renowned performers across the globe.
Vacancy rates in Dubai's shopping centres are at their highest levels in recent years, up to 30 per cent, according to new data from Jones Lang LaSalle, the property consultants.
Malls in Dubai typically average closer to 5 per cent to 10 per cent of vacancy, said Craig Plumb, Jones Lang LaSalle's head of research.
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
- Tensions between US and China may hurt Las Vegas’ Casino Revenue
- Nevada Gaming Watchdog forces Casinos to submit their reopening plans