RCA contributes Dh133m to help Palestine
The UAE Red Crescent Authority (RCA) who initiated an effort to carry out humanitarian programmes in West Bank and Gaza Strip in tune of Dh133.3 million.
A survey has revealed that the relief operations has reached Dh44.7 million, where as the construction and the development projects reached Dh68 million, seasonal programmes Dh4.8 million and sponsorship programme for 5,742 orphans reached Dh15.7 million.
As per sources the UAE is striving to enhance the living conditions of Palestinian’s and reduce the suffering of the Palestinian people. Khairy Al Aridi, Palestinian Ambassador thanked, the President His Highness Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and the Ruler of Dubai and support of General Shaikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces for their generous efforts and initiatives.
A meeting was held between the Palestinian Ambassador and RCA chairman during his visit to RCA premises, on the ways to improve the RCA operations in Palestinian territories. The RCA has increased its efforts to help the economic and health challenges faced by the Palestinians as a result of blockade, which has caused unemployment among youths, high food prices and deterioration of health services.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies