A circular has been issued by the General Secretariat of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council today. It has announced that, the local government departments will have a holiday on 17th February. This is done to honour the birthday of Prophet Mohammed.
Though his birthday falls on Tuesday 14th February, but according to Rabial Awwal of the Islamic calendar, it will be celebrated on 12th of the month.
However, this time it has been decided that the holiday will be observed on Thursday at the end of the week. His birthday will be celebrated on February 17th. This declaration was made yesterday.
On this occasion, the General Secretariat has offered greetings to President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, General His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, crown prince of Abu Dhabi. Deputy supreme commander of the UAE Armed Forces and the people of UAE are also present in this event.
- Woman Died of Blood Clot was Not Made Aware of Combined Oral Contraceptive Pill’s Side Effects
- Respawn Entertainment shares new information related to Titanfall
- PKM2 Protein has Control over Mitosis to Save Cancer Cells from Death
- Diabetes Leads to Higher Rates of Hepatocellular Carcinoma among Ethnic Groups
- Exercise Levels Decline among Adults