Strong start for UAE companies early in this year
The confusion across the North Africa has not been able to hamper the order books of the business in the Emirates. As per a recent report, the businesses in this region have managed to register a perfect and prosperous start to the New Year 2011. They have been able to receive some of the grand orders and it may strengthen their stand in this financial year.
It has been informed that the private-sector activities have surged up to their maximum level in the last month. The new data released have shown a strengthening outlook for companies in next season to come.
HSBC has released the purchasing managers' index (PMI) for the country and it had informed that the business in the country has managed to come back on track. There will be an expansion in orders, activity, employment and purchasing in this year.
Though the corporate will face a strong pressure to deliver performance, but the situation is getting better these days. It has also been informed that there have been hikes in employment though the wages remained flat.
New Zealand News
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
- ACMA asks Fortune Clock Casino and Dinkum customers to withdraw funds or risk losing money permanently
- Mercedes-Benz’s upcoming EQ electric cars to allow users to choose the sound they want to vehicle to make
- Mohegan Gaming-led consortium reportedly files bid for license to build & operate Athens casino
- Eyas Gaming Ltd eager to enter Germany’s regulated online gaming space