Mashreqbank to add 16 branches & 10 new ATM in the region
Mashreqbank PSC, one of the leading banks in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has revealed its plan to open 16 branches in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
The proposed move would bring the total number of branches run by the Dubai-based bank to 46 in the UAE.
In addition, the bank also has plans to add additional 10 ATM cash withdrawal machines in the region.
Recently, Mashreqbank has implemented a 2 Factor Authentication solution called CRYPTO-Shield 2 FA from CRYPTOCard for its corporate customers, which provides high levels of security for online access with a simple user experience.
In latest announced results, the lender has registered a decline of 38% in its net profit, to Dh 435 million in the second quarter of 2009 from Dh 706.86 million for the same period in 2008.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids