Bilingual Kids can do Very Well as Multi-taskers
A recent study report which was discussed at the annual meeting of American Association for the Advancement of Science in Washington, D. C, revealed the fact that children can utilize their brain more effectively if they become bilingual.
According to the researchers it has great impact on those children who learn two languages simultaneously. Their brain become sharper, it can work better in a competitive situation. Not only can that bilingual children can do the best use of their memory and that can protect them against Alzheimer's disease at the matured age.
The study shows that kids who grow up in bilingual households can easily get familiar with foreign languages and they master the art of talking and they can rapidly switch from one to another language without putting extra effort. Most importantly this switching act makes them wiser and they can do multiple tasks at a time.
Talking on the issue Ellen Bialystok, a psychologist at York University in Toronto sad that there are lots of benefits that bilingual people can get as this certain thing helps brain to work better. One of the most important parts of the brain which is known as the executive control system works better in case of bilingual persons. So if young generation learns two languages simultaneously then it would be great for them in the long run.
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market