Macmillan Cancer Support is Scotland's leading cancer charities and to publicize the fund-raising work it does, voluntary PR support is what it is looking at.
Someone who knows what makes it big when it comes to making a news story and also being able to interview those who are affected by this disease is what the charity is looking for.
For doing so, at Macmillan’s offices in either Edinburgh, Dundee, Clydebank or Aberdeen, the successful candidate will be placed for a day a week or two half-days.
Also, under the NHS Lothian Proposal, more about being treated will be told to cancer patients in the Lothians.
It is being attempted that more and more people are involved in their own care and this is being done in partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support.
Experts stated that their recovery will be helped by this and also they will be helped in influencing their own care.
Many people were seen favoring this move during an 18-month study based on which this decision was taken.
Dr Belinda Hacking, the trial's principal investigator, said "We have significant findings indicating that the intervention had a positive impact on increasing patients' confidence about their treatment decisions."
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man