Noor Islamic Bank, one of the leading banks in the UAE, has announced the launch of foreign currency exchange (FX) services at its Dubai Airport Terminal 3 branch.
The move will provide a large range of banking facilities to passengers, retailers, visitors and airport staff. Under the newly launched services, the lender will offer foreign exchange services at the Terminal-3 branch, which caters to millions of visitors from around the world.
According to an official release, the bank will provide 'buy and sell' services at market rates for all major GCC and international currencies, including the UAE dirham, Saudi riyal, Kuwaiti dinar, US Dollar, Euro, British Pound and the Japanese Yen.
In addition, any cross border instant money transfer or bank transfer to over 170 countries can also be made from these counters at very affordable charges in addition to encashment of Travelers' cheque.
Apart from the latest development, Noor Islamic Bank is aiming to roll out forex service across other branches within next few months.
- China Promises to Restrict Greenhouse Emissions by 2016
- Deaths Due to Climate Change will Increase Manifold in Coming Decades
- Demand of Larrivée Guitar Got a Boost after Promotion through Astronaut Chris Hadfield
- Rosario Dawson flashes her crotch at Cannes Film Festival
- Angelina Jolie’s double mastectomy moved Jennifer Aniston to tears