The largest coupon website Groupon has been launched on Tuesday in UAE. Groupon is a US-based deal-sharing service providing website. It provides its users instant offers from local business at Dubai and Abu Dhabi. A specific numbers of people have to sign up for this website.
After signing up for the website, the users may get benefits of several other offers as well.
Groupon is providing services for restaurant meals, spa and gym membership as well. Founder and Managing Director of Groupon, Middle East, Mr. Faisal Haq has said that UAE is a very prospective market for the company. High disposable incomes and huge number of youth is main advantage of this country. UAE is an ideal market for the business partners and end consumers as well.
Haq has also started that the business is just two months old in UAE. It started with only one member and now it has team of 15 people. It’s also looking to expand its workforce. The website has received 210,000 daily visits before its launch in the country. Groupon is serving over 500 markets in 43 countries. It was started just two years ago in Chicago. However, the concept has already been copied by local players such as GoNabit and Cobone.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man