The largest coupon website Groupon has been launched on Tuesday in UAE. Groupon is a US-based deal-sharing service providing website. It provides its users instant offers from local business at Dubai and Abu Dhabi. A specific numbers of people have to sign up for this website.
After signing up for the website, the users may get benefits of several other offers as well.
Groupon is providing services for restaurant meals, spa and gym membership as well. Founder and Managing Director of Groupon, Middle East, Mr. Faisal Haq has said that UAE is a very prospective market for the company. High disposable incomes and huge number of youth is main advantage of this country. UAE is an ideal market for the business partners and end consumers as well.
Haq has also started that the business is just two months old in UAE. It started with only one member and now it has team of 15 people. It’s also looking to expand its workforce. The website has received 210,000 daily visits before its launch in the country. Groupon is serving over 500 markets in 43 countries. It was started just two years ago in Chicago. However, the concept has already been copied by local players such as GoNabit and Cobone.
- Pressure Mounts to Introduce Meningitis Jabs for Irish Babies
- Sony confirms ‘KitKat’ update for Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1 Compact and Xperia Z Ultra; more devices to follow soon
- Samsung announces its first curved Ultra HD displays
- Zuckerberg, Musk, and Kutcher investing $400 million in AI startup Vicarious
- Amazon reportedly set to launch its own video-streaming device in April