Qtel under its ongoing 'Broadband Anywhere' initiative is all set to introduce a new USB modem into the Qatar market. The new network is considered the most advanced mobile broadband network in the region.
The Qtel 888 USB Modem will offer customers download speeds of up to 7.2 Mbps and provide simple "plug-and-play" technology. The modem will provide its customer access to Internet through a network, which will cover all Doha region and virtually all inhabited regions across Qatar, meaning people can surf the web wherever they are.
The company claims that with introduction of high-tech USB device (Qtel's 888 modem) in the region, the people will now be able to surf and download heavy games, movies, music and applications on their laptop or pc.
Further, Qtel has decided to slash the prices of latest device by QR230, making it an extremely affordable QR549 (previously QR779).
Under the limited time offer, the company will offer modem with a choice of four personalized "skin" designs, and provide cool accessory pack, that includes a travel pouch, extension chord, laptop clip and neck lanyard.
Giving details regarding the plan, a company official has informed that Qtel's Mobile Broadband Unlimited price plan provides customers with a 'no limits' data bundle at QR 400 per month. However, there is a one-off QR100 connection fee for new customers.
Apart from Unlimited plan, the company will offer three bundles, through which customer will get a choice for their monthly budget and data download needs.
The Qtel 888 USB modem, which is treated as one of the most user-friendly devices available, will be available at Qtel shops, and participating Premium Dealer outlets across the region.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man