A finish line of a marathon will be crossed by someone who weighs 405 pounds and is a sumo wrestler, at least that is what Kelly Gneiting claims to do.
Gneiting stands six feet tall and his waist is 60-inch which means that around the middle alone he is five feet.
He states that by gaining en entry into the Guinness Book of Records by making a record at the Los Angeles marathon, he will give out a message to a world that thinks being thin is being fit.
The 40-year-old is proud to be what he is and states that he is fit because the doctor has stated his heart beat rate and blood pressure to be absolutely normal.
He said, “I honestly think I am one of the best athletes in the world. I'll have something very few thin people out there can say about themselves. I'll have made a little history.”
He has been a world champion for three-times in national sumo wrestling champion.
The wrestler now wants to run a marathon, do hiking from the Dead Sea to Mt Everest and also wants to swim across the English Channel.
- City Council argues e-cigarette ban in public areas which is being opposed by users and sellers
- Business Customers of SolarCity to get Tesla-made Batteries
- Walter the blind sea otter is now improving after being shot at
- Fall in fuel prices bring US drivers back on the road
- Stolen radioactive material in Mexico found