A finish line of a marathon will be crossed by someone who weighs 405 pounds and is a sumo wrestler, at least that is what Kelly Gneiting claims to do.
Gneiting stands six feet tall and his waist is 60-inch which means that around the middle alone he is five feet.
He states that by gaining en entry into the Guinness Book of Records by making a record at the Los Angeles marathon, he will give out a message to a world that thinks being thin is being fit.
The 40-year-old is proud to be what he is and states that he is fit because the doctor has stated his heart beat rate and blood pressure to be absolutely normal.
He said, “I honestly think I am one of the best athletes in the world. I'll have something very few thin people out there can say about themselves. I'll have made a little history.”
He has been a world champion for three-times in national sumo wrestling champion.
The wrestler now wants to run a marathon, do hiking from the Dead Sea to Mt Everest and also wants to swim across the English Channel.
- NCPs to be Regulated as Medicines, announces MHRA
- Aspiring Paracyclist from Exeter Suffers from Rare MDP syndrome
- Breast Cancer Screenings should be Provided to Larger Group of Women: Study
- New Zealand needs to do more to lift its game in China: Tim Groser
- Opera by Cherubini Got Recovered by Researchers