Jazeera Airways plans to initiate more flights across Mideast
On Saturday, an announcement was made by the Kuwaiti airline Jazeera Airways that it was planning to add more flights to Istanbul Dubai, Jeddah, and Damascus.
It has made a new schedule for summer. This schedule will start on March 27. In the schedule there are total 12 flights in a week. Out of them four flights will fly to Dubai per day on Thursdays and Saturdays. Next two flights to Istanbul. These flights will fly once in a week. The rest six flights will fly a week to Jeddah.
There are two additional flights to Damascus. The airline Jazeera flies to 17 destinations all over the Middle East and North Africa. In addition, Jazeera Airways is the winner of the Arabian Business Magazine's 'Best in Aviation 2010' award. It has also acquired Gold Winner of Magnum Opus 2010 awards.
This announcement was made after its rival Wataniya has said that it was keeping its operations on hold. This walk-out was made due to its financial situation and regional instability.
New Zealand News
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power