Abu Dhabi National Energy acquires four exploration blocks
The Abu Dhabi National Energy Co (Taqa) has informed that its UK-based wholly owned subsidiary, TAQA Bratani Limited has bought four exploration blocks in Britain's North Sea from Royal Dutch Shell and Exxon Mobil.
The blocks were near North Sea assets that Taqa had previously acquired for $631m in 2008 from Shell and Exxon.
The exploration acreage comprises Blocks 210/25a, 211/21a3, 211/16c and 210/20f, all of which lie close to interests TAQA Bratani acquired in 2008, including four oil producing platforms, Cormorant Alpha, North Cormorant, Tern and Eider.
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19