Abu Dhabi National Energy acquires four exploration blocks
The Abu Dhabi National Energy Co (Taqa) has informed that its UK-based wholly owned subsidiary, TAQA Bratani Limited has bought four exploration blocks in Britain's North Sea from Royal Dutch Shell and Exxon Mobil.
The blocks were near North Sea assets that Taqa had previously acquired for $631m in 2008 from Shell and Exxon.
The exploration acreage comprises Blocks 210/25a, 211/21a3, 211/16c and 210/20f, all of which lie close to interests TAQA Bratani acquired in 2008, including four oil producing platforms, Cormorant Alpha, North Cormorant, Tern and Eider.
New Zealand News
- 10 pm COVID-19 curfew will negatively impact casino workers, warns BGC
- Donaco International reports H1 net loss of AU$59 million, showing significant year-on-year improvement
- Why the NZ Dollar Could Have a Very Bright Future
- Sydney’s Star Casino fined $90,000 for allowing minors to gamble in 2019
- Danville Casino Campaign being led by former Caesars CEO Tony Rodio