Topaz Energy arm picks construction contract for Port of Fujairah
Topaz Energy and Marine, a leading marine services and oil and gas sector fabrication companies with long experience in the Middle East, has been awarded with a contract for the construction of facilities at Oil Terminal 2, Port of Fujairah.
The company stated in a communiqué that Nico International, part of the newly formed Topaz Engineering division, has recently awarded the contract by the Port of Fujairah in competition with several regional names.
The scope of work includes construction of facilities for Oil Terminal 2 on a lump-sum turnkey, EPC basis. Topaz’s scope of work includes design, supply, fabrication, installation, testing and pre
-commissioning of four berths Topside Facilities.
It should be noted that Topaz Energy and Marine has already been involved in the construction of berths at the Vopak Horizon Fujairah terminal, which is one of two large-scale storage operations being developed in the UAE port.
New Zealand News
- PAGCor suffers first-half deficit of $32.5 million due to corona virus-related closures
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal