Dubai all set to construct World's Tallest Residential Tower
The world's tallest residential tower, Pentominium, is being constructed at Dubai Marina.
Meanwhile, the tallest building in the world, presently under construction in the United Arab Emirates, Burj Dubai, is expected to be completed soon.
A 1.46 billion dirham (US$400 million) contract has been given to Arabian Construction Company, for the construction of the 124 floor residential tower.
After the completion of Burj Dubai, the Pentominium - a word which is composed of the two words, penthouse and condominium - shall be the second tallest building to have been constructed in the world.
Every apartment of this 618 meter high residential tower shall either be half a floor or the complete floor.
The total built up area is going to be 170,000 sq metres, and the construction shall be completed in 48 months.
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
- Tensions between US and China may hurt Las Vegas’ Casino Revenue
- Nevada Gaming Watchdog forces Casinos to submit their reopening plans