Tiger Woods signs deal worth Dhs 150 million with Dutco Balfour
Tiger Woods Dubai, the 55 million sq feet private residential golf community project, has signed a Dhs 150 million contract with Dutco Balfour Beatty (DBB) for the completion of all commercial buildings at the Al Ruwaya Golf Club.
Under the deal, Dutco Balfour Beatty will be responsible for completing the project's signature buildings, including the Clubhouse, Golf Academy, three on-course sanctuaries and the golf maintenance complex.
The contract covers all construction and interior fit-outs.
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies