AVIS signs five-year partnership deal with Emirates Airline
Avis, a leading rental car company in the UAE, has signed a five-year UAE-based chauffeur drive partnership with Emirates airline.
As per the deal, Avis will provide a fleet of high quality chauffeur driven vehicles for Emirates' first and business class passengers.
A company official stated in a release that all provided chauffeurs are multilingual and well trained in defensive driving techniques as well as various aspects of customer service, to ensure they meet the exacting standards of Emirates airline.
It should be noted that this agreement comes at a time when Dubai International Airport registered a 12.6 per cent increase in passenger traffic in July 2009, by handling a total of 3,768,965 passengers, the highest monthly growth-rate recorded since May 2008.
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19