There will be a charity campaign for about a month and as its part, a Winchester tea rooms is holding a tea party in June.
As part of their Blooming Great Tea Party campaign, to raise money for Marie Cure Cancer Care, on Wednesday the party will take place that will be conducted by the Leaf and Bean tea rooms in Stockbridge Road, Winchester.
Owners, mother and daughter, Rosemary and Marie-Louise Bedford said, “We are delighted to support the Blooming Great Tea Party campaign. We have appreciated the support of Marie Curie nurses at first hand and know the wonderful work they do. A celebration with tea, cake and a friend is a most lovely way to acknowledge this”
The charity needs important funds to carry on research and for this; people are being encouraged by the Marie Curie Cancer Care to conduct various parties between June 12 and July 12.
According to a local fundraiser for the charity, Sally Sansom, the amount of money received by the charity will enable better care for people in Hampshire as nurses of the Marie Curie charity will be able to give care free of cost to those who are having terminal cancer and other illnesses.
- Partial Yahoo Mail outage this week affected users for past two, or even three days
- Google Sheets rebuilt from ground up; new version available immediately
- Valve to ship out prototype Steam Machines to 300 selected US beta testers on Dec. 13
- EU court dismisses Cisco's complaint against Microsoft's Skype acquisition deal
- AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson: Carriers need to move away from the subsidy model