Emirates Airline inks ‘Code Share Partnership’ with V Australia
Dubai-based Emirates Airline has entered into a code share partnership with Virgin Blue Group’s new international airline, V Australia, on the trans-Tasman route applicable from 25, October 2009.
The code share agreement, which is Emirates’ first with an Australian carrier – will provide V Australia guests connections when traveling between New Zealand and the USA.
Under the arrangement, V Australia will market the seats allocated to it under the code share agreement. The code share flights will be identified with the Emirates ‘EK’ code as well as with V Australia’s ‘VA’ code.
With the pact, now the passengers can travel on the Trans-Tasman sector using Emirates’ service and connect conveniently to/from V Australia’s international service between Sydney and Los Angeles.
It should be noted that apart from this, Emirates Airline has other code share agreements with Air India, Air Malta, Air Mauritius, Continental Airlines, Japan Airlines, Jet Airways, Korean Airlines, Oman Air, Philippine Airlines, Royal Air Maroc, South African Airways and Thai Airways.
New Zealand News
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
- ACMA asks Fortune Clock Casino and Dinkum customers to withdraw funds or risk losing money permanently
- Mercedes-Benz’s upcoming EQ electric cars to allow users to choose the sound they want to vehicle to make
- Mohegan Gaming-led consortium reportedly files bid for license to build & operate Athens casino
- Eyas Gaming Ltd eager to enter Germany’s regulated online gaming space