Doctor Yells at UK Prime Minister
It was a bit of a shock when an orthopedic surgeon burst into the room where Nick Legg together with Mr. David Cameron was on a tour of the Guy’s Hospital. The man had come out in protest of a few members of the group.
It was a mere matter of seconds before he was ushered out of the room by the aides. In those few seconds, he made his point clear to those eyeing him with awe.
“Excuse me; I’m the senior orthopedic surgeon in this department. Why is it that we’re all told to walk around like this and these people…?” He further added, “I’m not having it”.
The politicians were here to unveil the reforms in the NHS and the journalists had been informed by the ward sister that there was no need for them to roll up their sleeves as they were not to come in close contact with the patients.
The preliminary protocol was observed by Mr. Cameron and Mr. Clegg, as they were approaching the patients’ beds.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies