Kuwait Energy Company, leading Middle East based major independent exploration and production company has announced that it has bagged a $50 million ( around Dh183.65 million) loan from the International Finance Corporation (IFC).
The sources informed that the company has secured this loan in order to speed up the development as well as exploration of its oil and gas assets in Egypt and Yemen.
The sources further informed that this is the first time that IFC is offering monetary resource to Kuwaiti company. The package includes a $35 million reserve based facility as well as a $15 million income participation facility. The financing from IFC will be carried out through murabaha transaction.
As per reports of media, Kuwait Energy has grown importantly in reach and asset allocation, quickly allowing it to gain the reputation of the fastest growing independent E&P company in the Middle East.
- A few Royals to get a sneak peek of the Chelsea Flower Show ahead of its public opening
- Nicki Minaj gives Lil Wayne a Lapdance at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- The Osbourne’s are re-united
- Rajinikanth’s Kochadaiyaan couldn’t make it to the Cannes Film Festival screening
- Combination Food of Soy and Tomato Can Probably Help in Prostate Cancer