A recent survey revealed that young women prefer influential and wealthy men whereas older women preferred men who were responsive and trustworthy. The survey emphasizes the difference in desires among women of different generation.
The survey on 9,000 women between the age limits of 16 to 75 revealed that young women desired for men who held material possessions and could fulfill their expensive demands, out of which 30% women preferred men who were career oriented and desired for higher positions in the professional world.
On the other hand, a study commenced by parenting site Netmums and Saga magazine revealed that more than 50% of the older women desired for a man who was capable of taking care of their emotional desires.
As per Sibhoan Freegard of Netmums, “It's interesting to see what each generation of women looks for in a man. Younger women really seem to want it all – looks, money, ambition and honesty – whilst older women value the more traditional traits such as kindness humor and reliability”.
There were some factors that none of the women wanted to go missing in men, that is the sexual bonding. All women unanimously supported the importance of existence of this factor among men; in fact women in their age of 70s were seen to be more demanding than the women in their 40s.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man