A cut-price tummy tucks and breast surgery in Poland has pushed a healthy mother towards death within 24 hours of the procedure and raised questions about reliability of similar offers and stories where people want to travel abroad for surgery with the perception is it's cheaper.
The internet as well as other media agencies is full of attractive offers for cosmetic surgery and claims about its various advantages. One website promoting cosmetic surgery in Poland claims that Travelling to Eastern Europe has become a popular option for cosmetic surgery as it is affordable as compared to other European countries including UK.
Similarly, another website has successfully created illusion of cheaper treatment prices and stated that foreign patients attracted not only by the low prices, but also by the medical equipment, the use of modern technologies as well as top-quality materials for procedures.
The 58-years old lady, Freda Heath, had reported an unconscious state soon after her breast enlargement and tummy tuck surgery at a private clinic, an inquest heard.
“She had been suffering from insomnia and had decided to go to Poland to have some surgery to raise her spirits a bit”, notified a friend of Freda Heath. “For this to happen was just devastating for everyone who knew her – she was in good health and just needed some time to find her feet”.
- China Promises to Restrict Greenhouse Emissions by 2016
- Deaths Due to Climate Change will Increase Manifold in Coming Decades
- Demand of Larrivée Guitar Got a Boost after Promotion through Astronaut Chris Hadfield
- Rosario Dawson flashes her crotch at Cannes Film Festival
- Angelina Jolie’s double mastectomy moved Jennifer Aniston to tears