A man gets burnt in the transferable toilet after he lit a cigarette which led to an explosion in the toilet. The victim is a member of the Royal Australian Air Force, and got burnt after an explosion in the toilet in central Queensland. The Royal Australian Air Force member was provided with immediate aid from his group.
As per a spokesperson of Department of Community Safety, the man was severely burnt and was taken to the Rockhampton Hospital. The airman had been participating in the Australia-United States joint military exercise Talisman Sabre 2011, which was happening at the airport.
The reason of the explosion was not yet found and is still under investigation. The man was taken to the hospital with burns on his head, face, arms, chest and airways, after the incident at Rockhampton airport.
According to the Spokesperson from military operation, Talisman Sabre, the authorities doubted that some American or Australian was responsible for the blast. As per Mr. Sabre, “I can confirm that an incident has happened but we’re still gathering information”. The incident was being investigated by the Australia Defense Force.