SCA allows investors to trade via custodians
The board of directors of the Securities and Commodities Authority has approved a decision to permit investors to trade securities via custodians in the financial markets in the UAE.
The current decision of the SCA would promote the performance of the stock markets in the UAE to the international standards.
This method of trading will be optional till 2010, but it will become compulsory from 2011.
During the board meeting, the implementation of the International Securities Identification Number (ISIN) on securities being traded on the financial markets in the UAE was also approved by the SCA.
Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansoori, chairman of SCA, presided over the board meeting in which the concerned decision was taken.
According to the SCA, the new system would help international investors in assessing stock markets in any country worldwide.
New Zealand News
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
- ACMA asks Fortune Clock Casino and Dinkum customers to withdraw funds or risk losing money permanently
- Mercedes-Benz’s upcoming EQ electric cars to allow users to choose the sound they want to vehicle to make
- Mohegan Gaming-led consortium reportedly files bid for license to build & operate Athens casino
- Eyas Gaming Ltd eager to enter Germany’s regulated online gaming space