Abu Dhabi city wears new look
The Municipality of Abu Dhabi City conducted market inspection for taking stock of the preparation during the holy month of Ramadan.
Shopkeepers and households displayed Islamic symbols with illumination formation adding more glamour and tranquility to the city in lines with the spirits of holy month. Streets, facilities, squares and public gardens have been given new look highlighting the emirates’ rich culture and heritage.
The municipality left no stone unturned for improving the appearance of the capital and making it the most beautiful city of the world. Al Corniche Street starting from the signal junction of Mina Zayed up to the signal of Breakwater has been completely decorated in addition to bridges and major walls of the city.
More than 1,200 white string light pieces and 850 assorted pieces of engineering figures of different designs have been installed as a part of decoration. Trees have been also decorated with glowing lights of blue and white colors.
However, the municipality is quite serious about public safety and deployed energy efficient lights that can withstand harsh climatic condition.
New Zealand News
- PAGCor suffers first-half deficit of $32.5 million due to corona virus-related closures
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal