Indian Curry Moves from Home to Field as Cure of Ground Injuries
Nonetheless, turmeric powder has always been treated as a traditional cure of many health concerns; it has finally got its warranted recognition at international front. As per a recent research, it has come to light that Indian curry can cure athletes from commonly suffered injury tendonitis, which affects everyone from pub team footballers to professional runners.
In aged people, turmeric powder can be used to cure arthritis pain while athletes and sportsmen could get significant relief from painful conditions.
For the study, researchers at the University of Nottingham in London and Ludwig Maximilians University in Germany produced results of laboratory experiments that indicate that turmeric has medicinal properties to be used for curing injuries on ground.
However, Dr. Ali Mobasheri of Nottingham's School of Veterinary Medicine and Science has warned athletes not to overindulge in curry before substantial evidence is being produced by researchers.
"Further research into curcumin should be the subject of future investigations and complementary therapies aimed at reducing the use of non- steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, the only drugs currently available for the treatment of tendinitis and various forms of arthritis”, added Ali Mobasheri, who also co-led the research.
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies