Nurse to Face Hearing in Edinburgh on August 22
It was reported that Malcolm Logie, a mental health nurse who was working for the night shift on June 15-16 2009 at a Dundee care home, has been found accused of the misconduct after the resident was allegedly found on the floor, locked in a storage cupboard.
The nurse has to appear at the Midwifery and Nursing Council in Edinburgh on 22 and 23 August for the disciplinary hearing. The nurse faces complaint related to the incident which took place on 15 June, 2009, at Ballumbie Court Care Home in Dundee which is owned by Southern Cross Care group.
It was affirmed that while employed as a nurse at the care home on a night shift, Logie was failed to take the appropriate action after the resident have been found on the floor, locked in a storage room.
He was found guilty for failing to inform the home manager of the incident, failing to document the incident and failing to inform or take steps to inform the manager of Ballumbie Court Care Home in Dundee about the incident whereas the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) has charged Logie for failing to take the appropriate follow-up action at the time of the incident.
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies