UAE Vice-President visits Hatta region
Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai paid visit to residents of Hatta, knowing their problems and requirements. He announced to extend every possible help for the people especially for the elderly ones. Shaikh Mohammad has been visiting UAE’s residents living in various regions.
He was also accompanied by Shaikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs, Shaikh Ahmad Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Foundation apart from high level government officials. They exchanged greetings with each other on the occasion of the Holy Month of Ramadan.
Shaikh Mohammad directed the officials concerned to look in to needs of elderly ones adding that they are part of older generations and can effectively show right path to the older generations.
The residents hailed the gesture of Shaikh Mohammad adding that the visit underlines his keenness to meet the needs of Emiratis.
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market