Recent research has revealed that Amniotic fluid would be able to prove as a major help in fighting the diseases of lungs. The research is of the view that the human stem cells contain a large quantity of this fluid. This can be used for creating new therapies that could control cancer.
The scientists are of the view that it contains a lot of mesenchymal stromal cells in it and this would prove to be an excellent fighter to brain cancer.
"Stem cells isolated from human amniotic fluid (AFSs) have the ability to differentiate into different cell types. Recent research has shown that amniotic fluid-derived stem cells show similarities to both embryonic and adult stem cells and can differentiate into many different kinds of cells”, said study corresponding author Dr. Cesar V. Borlongan.
The researchers are also of the view that these cells of the human body might give rise to myogenic, adipogenic, neurogenic as well as hepatic cell lineages. They were of the view that these cells would have a high capacity of cell renewal and would be able to prove as the ground stone for a number of breakthrough discoveries.
- Patients in Rural, Regional Hospitals More Likely to die than in Metropolitan Facilities
- Doctors, Nurses Calls for Victorian Govt to Fund Expansion of Royal Children's Hospital
- Researchers to Conduct a Trial for Dementia Treatment
- Apprentice Winner Confesses Testicular Cancer Combat
- Man in Vegetative State Should not be Revived if his Condition Worsens, Rules Judge