ECSSR all praise for UAE leadership
The Abu Dhabi-based Emirates Centre for Strategic Studies (ECSSR) lauded the efforts of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) leadership for maintaining peace in the nation despite having sizeable number of overseas population engaged in various activities of the country. The development assumes significance at a time when many regions in the Gulf countries are witnessing regional unrest.
ECSSR, headed by General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi's Crown Prince and Deputy Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces termed UAE as model of political stability for other nations. This distinction, he said, is attributed to effective policies adopted by the government and its ability to take quick and healthy decisions.
Sheikh Mohammed further said, "Benchmarks and indices issued by international institutions have repeatedly confirmed this. Bank of America Merrill Lynch, for instance, recently released a 25-point index of politically stable countries in Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa where point one referred to the least resilient country against political risks while point 25 indicated the most immune. The UAE ranked three, securing 23 points, among 80 countries included in the study."
The study hailed the efforts of UAE government for uniform distribution of resources without any exception to other nations of federation. It also acknowledged the role of UAE government for economic advancement and educational, construction and health development.
New Zealand News
- PAGCor suffers first-half deficit of $32.5 million due to corona virus-related closures
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal