Abu Dhabi Science festival is all set to begin from November 18 to 26, offering hands-on approach to students of all age groups. The event will see more than 150 live experiments, shows and workshops in science and technology taking place in the capital.
Moreover, public would enjoy the program without paying even penny at two locations namely Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (Adnec) and the west plaza of the Corniche. Dr Mugheer Al Khaili, the director general of Abu Dhabi Education Council (Adec) told, "This festival will play an important role in sparking an interest and desire among children and the youth to learn more about science and innovations."
It would be for the first time when the internationally acclaimed "1001 inventions" exhibition showcasing 1,000 years of Islamic scientific milestones and inventions by Muslim pioneers, would be held in the Middle-East.
Dr Al Khaili said that the event would exhibit more practical and interactive education culture, opening a new era of educational opportunities for Emiratis who traditionally lacks in science and engineering education.
- NCPs to be Regulated as Medicines, announces MHRA
- Aspiring Paracyclist from Exeter Suffers from Rare MDP syndrome
- Breast Cancer Screenings should be Provided to Larger Group of Women: Study
- New Zealand needs to do more to lift its game in China: Tim Groser
- Opera by Cherubini Got Recovered by Researchers