Abu Dhabi Science festival is all set to begin from November 18 to 26, offering hands-on approach to students of all age groups. The event will see more than 150 live experiments, shows and workshops in science and technology taking place in the capital.
Moreover, public would enjoy the program without paying even penny at two locations namely Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (Adnec) and the west plaza of the Corniche. Dr Mugheer Al Khaili, the director general of Abu Dhabi Education Council (Adec) told, "This festival will play an important role in sparking an interest and desire among children and the youth to learn more about science and innovations."
It would be for the first time when the internationally acclaimed "1001 inventions" exhibition showcasing 1,000 years of Islamic scientific milestones and inventions by Muslim pioneers, would be held in the Middle-East.
Dr Al Khaili said that the event would exhibit more practical and interactive education culture, opening a new era of educational opportunities for Emiratis who traditionally lacks in science and engineering education.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares