UAE to support Arab Spring nations
UAE Economy Minister Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansouri pledged to extend every possible help to the turmoil-hit economies of Arab Spring nations, playing the role of true and trustworthy partner of these nations. He was expressing these views on the sidelines of the UAE-UK CEO Forum attended by a strong delegation led by British Minister for Trade and Investment Lord Green.
Al Mansouri said that both UAE and UK would help to bring the Arab economies on track, providing a range of business opportunities to the people so that they may live respectable life.
Lord Green also echoed similar sentiments expressing full faith in the UAE and its private sector. He hailed the leadership of troubled Arab nations for bringing political stability in the nations and said that every possible step would be taken for stabilizing the economies.
Al Mansouri said that the government has spent a lot on the infrastructure and continue to do so in future as well. Referring Dh40 billion Etihad Railway project, he told that the nation is not in hurry to boost spending in infrastructure segment
New Zealand News
- PAGCor suffers first-half deficit of $32.5 million due to corona virus-related closures
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal