UAE to support Arab Spring nations
UAE Economy Minister Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansouri pledged to extend every possible help to the turmoil-hit economies of Arab Spring nations, playing the role of true and trustworthy partner of these nations. He was expressing these views on the sidelines of the UAE-UK CEO Forum attended by a strong delegation led by British Minister for Trade and Investment Lord Green.
Al Mansouri said that both UAE and UK would help to bring the Arab economies on track, providing a range of business opportunities to the people so that they may live respectable life.
Lord Green also echoed similar sentiments expressing full faith in the UAE and its private sector. He hailed the leadership of troubled Arab nations for bringing political stability in the nations and said that every possible step would be taken for stabilizing the economies.
Al Mansouri said that the government has spent a lot on the infrastructure and continue to do so in future as well. Referring Dh40 billion Etihad Railway project, he told that the nation is not in hurry to boost spending in infrastructure segment
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars