Need To Make Men Aware Of Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer is one of the heinous forms of cancers which develops in men and often leads to death. The advancement in science has led to better treatment for the prostate cancer but still there is a need of making men aware of the disease.
It is important to note that a person can be affected by any of the various forms of prostate cancer. The most aggressive form of prostate cancer is castration resistant prostate cancer (CRPC). The tumor spreads in the body and if it is not properly treated, it takes an aggressive form.
Normally, it takes tumor a period of one year to become aggressive. It has been recommended that changes should be brought in the way cancer is diagnosed. It is believed that if the cancer is diagnosed at an early stage then it could be restricted from turning into an aggressive form.
However, in the case of CRPC, the treatments are limited. With the hope of preventing a patient from developing CRPC, the researchers at UCLA’s Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center have developed a new imaging system which would enable the doctors to diagnose the growth of the CRPC in the body of the patient.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study