Need To Make Men Aware Of Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer is one of the heinous forms of cancers which develops in men and often leads to death. The advancement in science has led to better treatment for the prostate cancer but still there is a need of making men aware of the disease.
It is important to note that a person can be affected by any of the various forms of prostate cancer. The most aggressive form of prostate cancer is castration resistant prostate cancer (CRPC). The tumor spreads in the body and if it is not properly treated, it takes an aggressive form.
Normally, it takes tumor a period of one year to become aggressive. It has been recommended that changes should be brought in the way cancer is diagnosed. It is believed that if the cancer is diagnosed at an early stage then it could be restricted from turning into an aggressive form.
However, in the case of CRPC, the treatments are limited. With the hope of preventing a patient from developing CRPC, the researchers at UCLA’s Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center have developed a new imaging system which would enable the doctors to diagnose the growth of the CRPC in the body of the patient.
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies