With aim of improving the prevailing mental health facilities, Isobel Redmond, South Australian Opposition Leader recently declared that he has requested the regions authorities to continue the discussion about improving the surrounding mental health issue as according to him, currently the mental health issue certainly has became the spotlight.
All these reports came into limelight after opposition leader commenced the mental health awareness week this Friday, and she further announced that the alertness meeting has been specially organized with a goal of condensing the disgrace and favoritism attached with the mental sickness.
Giving some details about the issue, she asserted that since decades, mental health was not given the importance and as result of which, such an important issue was forced to become a forbidden subject in society but this time with these awareness camps she strongly believed that from now on, all the citizens from both the metropolitan and regional areas would surely support these patients.
She added, "Considering that one in five people will suffer from a mental health illness in Australia in the next 12 months, it is important that mental health awareness, and an open discussion about it, continues”.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man