The visiting Japanese minister of energy, trade and industry hoped that its relations with Gulf region nations would continue to grow with passage of time. The minister confirmed positive response from Abu Dhabi regarding the renewal of oil concessions in the United Arab Emirates.
After meeting with Nasser al-Suwaidi, director general of Abu Dhabi National Oil Co., and Salem al-Dhaheri, director general of the Supreme Petroleum Council, Yukio Edano added that both nations discussed previous contacts in addition to oilfields that at yet to be explored and developed. He added, "I talked specifically about Japanese requests in terms of concession renewals and the financial terms Japanese companies were given, and the U. A. E. responded in a positive manner."
He is also scheduled to meet Khaldoon Mubarak, chief executive officer of state-owned investor Mubadala Development Co. Edano and Saudi Arabian Oil Minister Ali al-Naimi in Riyadh for taking matters related to commerce especially of oil fields contacts and renewals.
- China Promises to Restrict Greenhouse Emissions by 2016
- Deaths Due to Climate Change will Increase Manifold in Coming Decades
- Demand of Larrivée Guitar Got a Boost after Promotion through Astronaut Chris Hadfield
- Rosario Dawson flashes her crotch at Cannes Film Festival
- Angelina Jolie’s double mastectomy moved Jennifer Aniston to tears