Clarion Gaming announces opening date for ICE London and iGB Affiliate London 2021
Next editions of ICE London and iGB Affiliate London will now open in June 2021 at ExCeL London in the United Kingdom, Clarion Gaming confirmed, announcing new dates for the two popular events.
Announcing new opening dates, Clarion Gaming said ICE London will run open on 29th of June and run through 1st of July next year at the ExCeL London Exhibition Centre. The co-hosted iGB Affiliate London is now scheduled to take place on 1st and 2nd of July. iGB Live 2021 has been rescheduled to 28th of September to 1st of October.
Organizers of the events were forced to postpone and reschedule ICE London 2020 and iGB Affiliate London 2020 due to COVID-19 pandemic, which forced governments across the globe to issue closure orders for all non-essential businesses and travel restrictions. The various restrictions forced organizers to either cancel or defer their events.
ICE London and iGB Affiliate London 2020’s organizers said they rescheduled the two events following consultations with stakeholders, many of whom requested more time for the gaming industry as well as the world economy to stabilize as international business travel continues to be restricted due to COVID-19 pandemic.
The organizers said in a statement, “The decision to move the gaming industry and affiliate events into the summer of 2021 has been necessary and follows close consultation with the international community of stakeholders many of whom requested more time for both the industry and the world economy to stabilize including an easing of regulations covering international business travel.”
Clarion Gaming’s Managing Director Kate Chambers said their initially wanted to move ICE London and iGB Affiliate London events from their historical dates in February to April next year. But, a review of additional steps in light of the government’s updated COVID-19 measures and interests of international stakeholders prompted them to move the opening of the events to late June 2021.
The extension was reportedly paramount in order to support all of client’s requirements, at the same time as underpinning the vision for the 2021 events. While the events have been moved to late June, the Road to ICE and iGB 2021 will start in February 2021 to provide a series of digital opportunities for potential attendees to participate in and get previews of content and products to be exhibited at the two events.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies