Emirates announces more Special Flights
Emirates Airlines has announced additional flights for some routes under strict conditions. Passengers will be able to fly from Dubai to Frankfurt, Manila, Shanghai, Sao Paulo and London Heathrow in May. The special flights will be for people wishing to return home and Emirates Airlines informed that passengers wishing to travel to Shanghai, should contact Chinese embassy in UAE.
The flights will be one-way. Only citizens of the destination countries and passengers who meet the entry requirements of the destination will be allowed to board the flights. Emirates informed that special safety measures will be required for all the flights.
Emirates will pre-allocate seats for passengers for their safety. No cabin baggage will be allowed on these special flights. Passengers should arrive at the airport, three hours in advance.
As per official statement from the airline, the following flights will operate during May. If the authorities change the flight schedules due to developing situation and easing of lockdowns in different regions, Emirates will update customers about new schedule.
Flights from Dubai to Frankfurt are scheduled to operate on May 2, 4, 6, 9, 11 and 13.
Emirates will fly from Dubai to London Heathrow on May 3, 5, 7, 10, 12 and 14.
Flights to Manila will operate on May 3, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15 and 16.
Flights for Sao Paulo on May 3, and to Shanghai on May 2.
Emirates added that passengers are required to apply social distancing guidelines during their journey and wear their own masks when at the airport and on board the aircraft.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies