It seems that medical professionals in the industry have to wait a bit more for the new anti-clotting drug (in big talks these days) because a delay by the U. S. regulators in deciding over the proposed drug manufactured from Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. and Pfizer Inc. has pushed the date by three months to June 28.
Trans-fats have always remained in discussion for their adverse affect upon a person’s health. The new additions in the same list are the findings of a recent study, which are suggesting that consumption of trans-fatty foods in higher quantities can severely affect the health of the postmenopausal women.
Breast cancer is one of the deadliest illnesses that is affecting more and more number of people today. Thus, to help serve breast cancer patients who have unfortunately reached the severe stages of the illness with cancer spreading to other parts of their body as well, Pharmac has started funding a new drug Lapatinib which, the experts are suggesting, will prove an alternative to Herceptin (the commonly used cancer fighting drug).
As many as 19 Hepatitis A cases have been spotted recently in Auckland and nearby, as a result public health services as well as the government are pressuring forward with deep intensity towards containing any further expansion in the number of cases of the potentially dodgy Hepatitis A.
As per recent reports, it has been revealed that a group of researchers from the Toronto Western Research Institute (TWRI) has developed an advanced drug to treat patients who have been suffering from brain diseases.
It has been recently revealed in a report that the consumption of vitamin A tends to decrease the risk of contracting skin cancer in people. The report has been conducted by a team of researchers from Denver.
As per recent reports, it has been claimed by the nurses union that it is all in readiness to vigorously support itself in opposition to allegations related to the contempt of court, seeing that its long-running row with the State Government is rapidly escalating.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man