Between 1996 and 2008, in Britain, there has been a 15 year increase in the life expectancy for people who have HIV. According to scientists, this has happened due to better treatment, timely diagnosis and medicines that are not very toxic.
A bill was signed into law by Gov Jerry Brown which states that girls from California as young as 12 without parental consent can receive the human papillomavirus, or HPV, vaccine without the consent of their parents. Next year in January the law will get implemented.
Excess of everything is bad, so is intake of vitamins, states Dr. Eric Klein from the Cleveland Clinic. Recently a research conducted by North Americans claims that men taking vitamin E supplements regularly were at a higher risk of prostate cancer .
Becoming a great inspiration for the other paralyzed individuals and his friends, a paralyzed person was able to operate his robotic arm with the help of his arm only.
Despite myriad incessant efforts on part of global health authorities, governments, researchers and NGOs, the dilemmatic and ultra-sensitive issue of HIV/AIDS, related casualties and mortal infections allied to it are standing as tall and arrogant as ever.
On Thursday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released its latest report raising concerns over increased emergency hospitalization, especially for children and adolescents to cure brain injuries.
- Pressure Mounts to Introduce Meningitis Jabs for Irish Babies
- Sony confirms ‘KitKat’ update for Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1 Compact and Xperia Z Ultra; more devices to follow soon
- Samsung announces its first curved Ultra HD displays
- Zuckerberg, Musk, and Kutcher investing $400 million in AI startup Vicarious
- Amazon reportedly set to launch its own video-streaming device in April