This is not for the first time that doctors have come out to speak up over the alleged simmering fallacies in the health care system, as another doctor has vocalized the woes of all those whistleblowers.
Research says that people who go to work by car, train or bus are at a greater risk to have health problems than active commuters who walk to or cycle their way to work.
Scientists at the Roslin Institute, University of Edinburgh, have found brain cells alter their genetic make-up at different stages during a person's lifetime. Retrotransposons are the genes that are responsible for the many small changes in the DNA of the brain tissue.
According to findings reported in the Nature Biotechnology journal, British researchers have found that Genetically Modified (GM) male mosquitoes may be effective in tackling dengue fever and other diseases transmitted by insects.
A revelation made by the investigation held over the death of a four-year-old boy has surrounded his parents in controversy. It has been found that they were using an illegal medication. The death of the innocent boy occurred in 2005.
- Finally a $7 Billion Settlement for Citigroup
- Discussions In Progress for Merger of Tobacco Businesses: Reynolds to Acquire Lorillard
- Amazon Seeks Permission to Fly Drones for Delivery of Packages from FAA
- Wells Fargo Reports a Profit
- Abbott hits JV deal with Fonterra to operate diary farms in China