Mr. Michael Lipman, a veteran artist has given us a new Google Doodle on this Valentine's Day. Now working for some corporate clients, the Doodle's animator has studied fine art and animation from the University of California, Los Angeles.
Facebook gives you the most refreshing chance to enjoy the most popular multi-platform game Angry Birds on its website.
Yes, the world’s biggest socializing website has recently launched Angry Birds for its users i. e. even some hours ahead of the official launch that will be held in Jakarta at 12AM EST.
After recently noticing about the exploitation of the Google Wallet by some crooks, Google has decided to temporarily suspend all the prepaid credit card payments in an act against the recently discovered vulnerability.
On Monday, a new Merck & Co. solution for treating a common eye condition, known as Glaucome, has been proved by the U. S. Food and Drug Administration. According to the department, this drug Zioptan is capable of curing elevated intraocular pressure in people. This disease is a form of glaucoma or ocular hypertension and is also known as open-angle. When it happens to an individual, most of the pressure mounts upon the optic nerve of his eye.
It has been revealed in a report recently that commercials regarding breast cancer awareness have been on air since February 12 in New Zealand. The commercials have been found to be straight-talking about the disease so as to encourage early diagnosis of the same and reduce mortality rate.
Once again a ground-breaking record in whooping cough cases has been noticed. After reviewing the figures of the last and current year, it has been found that in comparison, January 2012 is recorded with a far higher number of pertussis patients. Till now, 500 patients have been already noted down, whereas during the same time last year, the count was just 74.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man