Wales Government Determined to Reduce Cancer Rates
It has been reported that the authorities of Wales are planning to form a strategy to reduce the cancer rates. The Welsh Government has asked the medical authorities of local government, third sector and the public sector to0 work closely so that cancer rates could be minimized by 2016.
A short documentary for the public would also be issued with the aim of making them aware of what the government is up to. Moreover, every Health Board would also be forming their cancer plan. In the coming next five years, the medical authorities would be working over forming effective strategies to fight cancer.
The aim of the Welsh Government is to find a strategy which could help it in having many lower cases of cancer then Europe. The Health Board has been asked to conduct regular survey over patients to know the satisfaction they are getting from the quality of care and treatment being provided to them.
Besides, the Health Board would also be responsible for publishing annual cancer report. The Health Minister, Lesley Griffiths, was reported as saying, “Cancer remains a top priority for the Welsh Government. Although Wales has seen some of the most significant improvements in cancer survival in the UK during the last few years, the incidence of cancer is increasing”.
Previous studies have showed that by bringing changes in the lifestyle, the chances of being affected with cancer would be prevented. Within 12 months, the public would be able to witness the significant changes in the way cancer treatments are being provide to patients.
The Health Minister has asked the medical authorities to bring in quality care and treatment for cancer so that the government could achieve its goals effectively without any delays.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies