NHS Seems Stepping on Neurology Disease Landmine, It’s Touch and Go
It seems like the NHS in the United Kingdom is facing an odd time and nothing even seems promising ahead to look forward to, at least never if the NHS fails to surmount the serious neurological conditions existing throughout the region.
It is fairly evident that England is speedily surrendering in front of severe health conditions such as those in the likes of Parkinson's disease and that’s what making the government sweat bullets.
Along the same line, the representative of more than 70 groups, the Neurological Alliance, has recently averred that an amalgamation of steadily spiking cases related to the disease and inferior services is deeply troubling the entire nation.
The alliance further condemned the NHS for the entire condition in progress at present as it is fairly evident that various health complications are shrouding over the entire nation, and Parkinson's disease is one of those.
In addition, the alliance further claimed that the NHS is perhaps having its "head in the sand".
The Government, in contrast, asserted that it is completely heedful of the condition and knows that something needs to be done at earliest in order to make sure people are safe and sound. It claimed that the government is working on all aspects related to eradication of the disease from the region, and is completely mindful of the fact that there is still an urgent need for doing something out of the box in order to solve the matter and relieve people from their sufferings by curbing the dreadful influence of neurological conditions.
While revealing his viewpoints regarding the issue, the Chairman of Neurological Alliance, Steve Ford, said that: “A crisis is looming but the government has its head in the sand”.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies