Younger People Tend To Have Larger Setbacks with a Divorce
It has been revealed according to a new study conducted by a team from the Michigan State University that breaking up with a loved one, or going through a divorce can be really tough for people in their young age.
The name of the researcher is Hui Liu and she is of the view that after having analyzed as many as 1282 people in the past 15 years, she has deciphered that the process of ending a marriage and going through a divorce seems to be really hard for the people in their younger age. It seems to take a toll on them emotionally, and even physically at times.
People tend to suffer from health issues and tend to indulge in activities like excessive smoking and alcohol at times, simply to be able to get over with the past torture. As for the ones who get divorced in the older age, they seem to have become more mentally mature and they might even have the support system from their family, especially the kids, which will definitely tend to make things easier for them.
Though divorces are more prevalent in the younger generation, it seems to take a heavy toll on them. It might tend to change the course of life of a person entirely, and change ones priorities and likes and dislikes.
What can be a key to keeping a calm state here is getting help from whomever possible. It's important that friends and family are brought in question and one can discuss matters with them, to ease their minds. A therapist could be incorporated to get over with this terrible emotional fix in life. It is important to move on. Not only because the `ex' needs to see you happy and be sorry for having lost you, but also because it is very important for one's personal wellbeing.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden