Angry Birds on Facebook
Facebook gives you the most refreshing chance to enjoy the most popular multi-platform game Angry Birds on its website.
Yes, the world’s biggest socializing website has recently launched Angry Birds for its users i. e. even some hours ahead of the official launch that will be held in Jakarta at 12AM EST.
Facebook’s newest app is similarly featuring the same disgruntled avian and addictive game play as is enjoyed in mobiles and desktop’s version of the game but the website serves you with some new added features including social components, brand new power-ups, and some exclusive levels, all from Facebook for its users.
Angry Games is one of the frequently downloaded games in the big list. Since its release for Apple’s iOS in December 2009, the game has been downloaded more than 700 million times. Facebook is hoping best that the downloading number will soon touch the figure of one billion with 800 million users of the networking website.
Angry Birds has made a big success and fortunately is still becoming famous among many new game players. Citing such a heavy response from people, game maker Rovio is soon planning to take the game play public, hopefully by 2012.
Are you ready to get friends with Angry Birds on Facebook?
"There are four different types of power-ups and they can be accessed via the lightning bolt button at the top of the screen. You can use two power-ups per level. All power-ups have a different effect”, the company said.
Players can play for free on the social network at apps. facebook. com/angrybirds/, but they definitely have to pay $1 for every power-up (until 20 uses).
The new Facebook version of the game play has been enhanced with better lighting, smoking and explosion effects.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids