Google Gives New Doodle on This Valentine's Day
Mr. Michael Lipman, a veteran artist has given us a new Google Doodle on this Valentine's Day. Now working for some corporate clients, the Doodle's animator has studied fine art and animation from the University of California, Los Angeles.
In his recent animation, Mr. Lipman has shown a young boy, who is trying to find out the best way to show his affection for the schoolgirl that is skipping the rope in the doodle.
He offers her beautiful flowers but could not impress her. Then he starts searching Google to find out a lovely gift for the girl, he tries to impress her with chocolates; colorful balloons and even with a rabbit in a top hat but fails to impress the girl.
Finally the love sick Romeo joins the girl in her skipping and becomes her partner for the day.
Music of the dulcet tones of Grammy-winning Mr. Tony Bennett, who is singing the bluesy Hank Williams tune "Cold, Cold Heart" during the doodle, adds best sentiments to the blossoming romance between the lover boy and his gal.
The Doodle's animator has explained regarding his doodle that "These characters are archetypes, with no dialogue, so it can play around the world". Referring to the girl in the sketch, he added: "That was every girl I met up until college. The little girl who couldn't see the magic within [me] - she had many faces".
Valentine's Day is originally celebrated as a saint's day marking the martyrdom of early Christians. Google has many reasons to affect one emotionally, many times positive but sometimes negative too. This newest effort of Google's small but powerful Dept. of Human Beings (aka the Doodlers) has given refreshing moments on this Valentine's Day.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids