Ward Closed Down For Investigation
It has been recently revealed in a report that the 24-bed Wheal Agar ward has been closed down till the time there is an investigation done into the allegations laid against the staff at the hospital, regarding the care facilities given to a patient.
The name of the ward is Truro, and there are only a few patients there, as revealed by the spokesperson for the hospital. They were further of the view that the ward has been temporarily closed till the investigation is complete.
''We are currently investigating an allegation about a specific patient's care on one of our wards at the Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust.’ As a matter of routine we take every concern raised seriously and accordingly in this instance we are exploring the matter fully”, he said further.
It is essential that there is a detailed analysis of all the evidence done, to find out what the matter really is about. This is essential because the ward in question deals with elderly patients, and there have been many cases of elderly patient neglect recently. This makes it all the more essential to analyze the situation well, so that it is found whether the patients are really being ill-treated.
The suspension of the ward has been done as a balancing act. It shall still mean that patients besides this ward shall get care and services from the hospital staff.
It is, however, essential that the matter is well investigated because this happens to be a good hospital by reputation. In fact, this is the place where the daughter of David Cameron was born. They have expectations to live up to, and they need to prove their work so that people continue believing in their care services in the future as well.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids