Ward Closed Down For Investigation
It has been recently revealed in a report that the 24-bed Wheal Agar ward has been closed down till the time there is an investigation done into the allegations laid against the staff at the hospital, regarding the care facilities given to a patient.
The name of the ward is Truro, and there are only a few patients there, as revealed by the spokesperson for the hospital. They were further of the view that the ward has been temporarily closed till the investigation is complete.
''We are currently investigating an allegation about a specific patient's care on one of our wards at the Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust.’ As a matter of routine we take every concern raised seriously and accordingly in this instance we are exploring the matter fully”, he said further.
It is essential that there is a detailed analysis of all the evidence done, to find out what the matter really is about. This is essential because the ward in question deals with elderly patients, and there have been many cases of elderly patient neglect recently. This makes it all the more essential to analyze the situation well, so that it is found whether the patients are really being ill-treated.
The suspension of the ward has been done as a balancing act. It shall still mean that patients besides this ward shall get care and services from the hospital staff.
It is, however, essential that the matter is well investigated because this happens to be a good hospital by reputation. In fact, this is the place where the daughter of David Cameron was born. They have expectations to live up to, and they need to prove their work so that people continue believing in their care services in the future as well.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden