UAE real estate industry hopes for earlier revival
The uncertain conditions of the economic market due to global financial crisis adversely impacted real estate segment across the world in general and UAE in particular. Industry, still under pressure due to low demand, has been waiting for the time it had witnessed before the beginning of global financial crisis.
Mohammed Nimer, the CEO of the UAE real estate developer MAG Group Property Development admitted the challenging market conditions in 2009 and hoped that the coming year would bring cheer for the real estate industry by boosting investor's confidence.
Nimer added, "With the onset of the financial crisis at the close of 2008, many of us in the property and real estate world expected 2009 to be one of the most challenging of modern times. It was certainly that - and then some."
Nimer further said that developers are trying their best to retain their existing investors making prices more affordable for them. Many developers including MAG Group Property Development, CHI Development Group and Tiger Properties-Dubai have been offering huge discounts to push sale in light of the prevailing market conditions.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network