Ysbyty Ystrad Fawr Hospital Opens Officially in Ystrad Mynach
South Wales gets its largest and newest generation of hospitals with the opening of £172m Ysbyty Ystrad Fawr hospital, official opening ceremony marked by Health Minister Mrs. Lesley Griffiths.
The new generation of hospitals is undoubtedly far superior and much more advanced to serve the patients than the older community hospitals across Caerphilly borough including the region’s historic Caerphilly Miners Hospital.
Ysbyty Ystrad Fawr hospital has 269 beds (all in single en-suite rooms). The new facility has been especially designed to serve all its patients with an improved care facility like patient’s privacy as well as adoption of several measures to lessen the risks of infections spreading in the hospital from one patient to other.
On the occasion of officially opening of Ysbyty Ystrad Fawr Hospital in Ystrad Mynach, Assembly Minister for Health and Social Services Mrs. Lesley Griffiths said that the opening of Ysbyty Ystrad Fawr will serve the residents in the local area with numerous different services (all available under this one roof).
Also, the new facility will importantly help in reducing the time of the patients that they earlier used to spend only for travel to access all those health services (available in different areas).
“The NHS is part of the fabric of our society, and the innovative way Ysbyty Ystrad Fawr will benefit this community is indicative of the changes needed to protect the NHS in Wales”, she added.
The new Ysbyty Ystrad Fawr Hospital in Ystrad Mynach serves with numerous hospital services that were earlier available only at hospitals like Royal Gwent Hospital (Newport), Prince Charles Hospital (Merthyr Tydfil) and the University Hospital of Wales (Cardiff) like GP out-of-hours service, minor injuries unit (service available 24-hours a day) and the emergency assessment unit, which are all in same building.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden